Are you interested in taking the journey to straighter teeth? Our North York Dentists share what you can expect from your Invisalign treatment along the way.
- Children > Children's Services
- Cost Calculator
- Cost Calculator Sign Up
- Meet Us > Our Dentists
- Meet Us > Our Practice
- Meet Us > Our Team
- Meet Us > Our Technology
- News > Oral Health Tips
- 4 signs that you need to have your wisdom teeth removed
- Are you a Candidate for Invisalign?
- Getting a Mouth Guard for Braces
- How does dental hygiene affect your overall health?
- How does Invisalign work?
- How often should I visit my dentist? What will happen if I don’t?
- How often should I visit the dentist as an adult?
- Invisalign vs. Braces
- Invisalign vs. Braces: Which Should You Choose?
- Invisalign: Before & After
- Oral Sedation for Dentistry
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Treatment: What to Expect
- Teeth Whitening - You have options!
- The Invisalign Journey
- The Top 10 Questions You Should Ask Your Dentist
- Tips for Better Brushing
- What are the most popular cosmetic dental treatment options?
- What is Teeth-in-a-Day™?
- What to Expect During Your Visit to Sheppard Yorkland Dental
- Patients > Anxious Patients
- Patients > New Patients
- Services > Cosmetic Services
- Services > Dental Emergencies
- Services > General Dentistry
- Services > Oral Surgery
- Services > Orthodontic Services
- Services > Pinhole Surgery
- Showcase > Cosmetic Services
- Showcase > General Dentistry
- Site Map
- Traditional Metal Braces
New on the Blog:
Feb 4th, 2019
Jan 21st, 2019
Invisalign is a series of clear orthodontic aligners that straighten teeth without metal or wires. Here, our North York dentists explain how it works.